Read the following sentences. Choose the correct term or expression to fill in the blank.
- Homework was easy tonight. It only ____ to do it.
- Want to help me ____ a movie? I just got a new video camera.
- She was surprised at how quickly the dog ____ her cat.
- This play must be good. The theater is very ____ . All the seats are filled.
- I don’t want to cook tonight. Eating yesterday’s chili ____ to me.
- ____ , all rabbits eat are vegetables.
- Stand on this ____, and I’ll take your picture with the sign behind you.
- Two girls came wearing the same Cat Woman ____ . They looked perfect!
- I’ve seen this place in travel books. Did anything ____ happen here?
- Don’t be scared of that rubber spider. It’s ____.
Click “Next” on the bottom left page for answer key.