Fill in the blanks with the terms and expressions from the box.
- A: Do you want to go shopping at an ________ today?
B: ________! I can buy a lot of things for less money.
- A: It’s the weekend. Are you going ________ to something nice?
B: Of course. I had a hard week, so I deserve it.
- A: How many times can I get food from the ________?
B: As many times as you would like! It’s all the same price.
- A: I can’t believe how much fun that was!
B: See? I told you it would be a ________!
- A: Did you get the ________ to his party?
B: Yes, but I’m not sure I can go.
- A: Your suggestion about buying her flowers was good, but now I need a really great
________ for how to ask her to marry me.
B: Sure. You can never go wrong with Spago. It’s always good.
- A: Are you sure you want to ________ with all that money?
B: It’s no problem. I’m feeling very lucky.
- A: Can I make a small ________ about your clothes?
B: Let me guess: I shouldn’t wear this red tie with this yellow shirt because it makes me
look like a clown?
- A: It was nice of that salesman to give you a ________.
B: I was very thankful that she lowered the price for me.
Click “Next” on the bottom left page for answer key.