Listen to the dialogue. Then, choose the answer that makes the statement true.
- Natalie thinks Hollywood is ( fun / stylish ).
- Leonard says that it’s too ( crowded / fun ).
- Natalie sees people having ( lunch / a good time ).
- Leonard sees officers ( chasing / jogging ) somebody.
- That man is wearing a ( customer / costume ).
- He and the police are shooting a ( record / film ).
- They are ( sweet / fake ) officers.
- Something fun and ( free / healthy ) is the Chinese Theater.
- Leonard thinks it will ( take / beat ) them 20 minutes to get there.
- That theater is very ( history / historic ).
Click “Next” on the bottom left page for answer key.