Listen to the dialogue again. Then, answer the True or False questions.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. He has to fill out a form.
3. He knows where he dropped it.
4. He last saw it when he popped into the kitchen
5. The hostess promises she won’t think Harold’s crazy.
6. Harold describes it as thin, sweet, and one of a kind
7. The hostess asks if it was sweet like candy
8. He said it was thin like a model.
9. Harold said it was one of a kind like a cake
10. Harold lost his girlfriend