We use will to talk about an action in the future. The form is:
subject + will + base verb
We use will to talk about:
• spontaneous actions: decisions made at the moment of speaking; there was no plan.
• future prediction: a prediction is something we think will happen in the future.
• future fact: a fact is something that is 100% true. A future fact will definitely happen.
• promises: when we tell someone that we will do something for them.
• requests: when we ask someone to do something for us.
• refusals: saying someone does not have permission.