Complete the sentences about Raquel and her family (from the Preview) with the correct be verb (is, are, isn’t or aren’t) to make each statement true.
- Raquel ____________ in Brazil. She ____________ in Los Angeles.
- Raquel ____________ excited.
- Raquel’s family members ____________ coming to Los Angeles.
- Her mother ____________ an engineer. She ____________ a doctor.
- Her parents ____________ dumb. They ____________ smart.
- There ____________ four children in her family. There ____________ three children.
- Her older sister ____________ an artist. She ____________ a chef.
- Raquel and her sister ____________ the same age. Her sister ____________ older than Raquel.
- Raquel and her brother ____________ the same age. Raquel’s brother ____________ younger than her.
- Raquel’s brother ____________ at university.
Click on “Next >” at the bottom left to view answers. Then do the exercise that follows.