Fill in the blanks with the new words. Use each word only one time
- They ___________ their sister as a tall girl with brown eyes and brown hair.
- A(n) ___________ can be the subject or object of a sentence.
- The movie was very exciting. There was a lot of ___________ and drama.
- Nouns and verbs are ___________.
- Tony was a really good ___________ last night. We cleaned the whole house, washed the dishes, and cooked dinner.
- Some people think that ghosts ___________, but other people think they are not real.
- What ___________ do you want the cake to be, a circle or a square?
- The ___________ of the conversation was “sports in your country.”
- He walked slowly. The word “slowly” is a(n) ___________ because it describes a verb.
- He bought a green notebook. The word “green” is a(n) ___________ because it describes a noun.
- You put a(n) ___________ after the subject in a sentence to show an action or that something exists.
- Oh, grandma, that looks heavy. Let me ___________ you.
*Click “Next >” at the bottom left of the page to check your answers