The incorrect word in each sentence is underlined. Change it to the correct word.
- Kerry sitted under the umbrella.
- Did you got a new cat?
- Nicole was ate two cheeseburgers.
- Larry didn’t came to my house.
- I didn’t enjoyed the movie last night.
- Bob bringed beer to the banquet.
- Where did you studied cooking?
- The band didn’t sang my favorite song.
- What do Gus see on TV this morning?
- Scottie do not make that vase. Jen did.
Click “Next >” at the bottom left of the page to check your answers