A. Look at the above photo and write sentences describing each room in the house above. Practice with “there is” ,“there are”, “there is not” and “there are not”.
Do not forget to use quantifiers.
Example: There is a car in the bedroom.
- There ____________________ in my room. (bed)
- There _____________________in the bathroom. (lamp)
- There _____________________ in the living room. (refrigerator)
- There _____________________in the living room (window)
- There _____________________ on top of the house (man).
- There _____________________on the desk (chair)
- There _____________________ in my room. (lamp)
- There ______________________in my room. (map)
- There ______________________in the bathroom.(window)
- There _____________________ in the house (cat)
- . There _____________________in the house (guitar)
Click on NEXT at the bottom left of the page to check your answers.