0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
A.) Choose the best response for each of the sentences/questions below. Decide which response the other person in the conversation would say in a polite conversation.
2. I’ll give you a ring this weekend.
3 . So long!
4. Please leave a message. Beep!
5. I’m sorry he’s on the other line.
6. He just stepped out.
7. He can’t come to the phone.
8. How may I be of assistance?
9. I’ll put you through.
10. He’s tied up right now.
B) Look at the questions and choose the the best answer.
11. If someone you are trying to reach isn’t there, what should you do?
12. If someone says, “Well, it was nice talking with you” you should:
13. True or False? If someone calls your home (and you have roommates), you should ask
“How may I direct your call?”
14. True or False? Sometimes people say that someone isn’t in right now when they really
are in order to be polite.
15. True or False? If someone says they are tied up, it means they have enough time to chat
16. If someone asks, “How may I be of assistance?”, you should
17. When someone says, “So long”, you should say
18. When someone says, “He has stepped out”, you should say,
19. True or False? When someone says they will “put you through”, it means that they will be
the last person you speak with.
20. True or False? When someone is on the other line, it is better for you to leave a message
for them to return your call than to wait to be connected.