0 of 8 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Directions: Read the sentence below. Add the adverb of frequency to the sentence, and then select which sentence is correct in the multiple choice section.
Example: I come to school early. (usually)
A. I usually come to school early.
B. I come to usually school early.
Answer ——> A
2. Flowers grow in summer. (usually)
3. The girl talks to me. (never)
4. Jose comes to work on time. (rarely)
5. Eduardo drinks soda. (sometimes)
6. My son reads at night. (usually)
7. Lina eats pizza for breakfast. (never)
8. We go to our favorite restaurant. (always)