B. For the following exercise, you will be asked one question and then you will have to select the answer. Make sure you use the correct form of the verb BE.
Examples: What kind of bread is this?
A. It is wheat bread.
B. It are wheat bread.
The answer is “A” – It is wheat bread.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. What kind of computer is this?
3. What kind of vegetables are these?
4. What kind of DVDs are these?
5. What kind of trees are these?
6. What is a rose?
7. What type of tea is this?
8. What are sandals?
9. What type of nuts are these?
10. What type of coffee is that?