0 of 25 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. This book is good. (He/It) is easy to read.
1. This book is good. is easy to read.
2. Lars and Dave are in a band. (He/They) are guitar players.
2. Lars and Dave are in a band. are guitar players.
3. Mary is my sister. (She/We) is very kind.
3. Mary is my sister. is very kind.
4. This is a big house, Kyle. (You/It) are rich.
4. This is a big house, Kyle. are rich.
5. Timothy is a ship captain. (They/He) is on a boat now.
5. Timothy is a ship captain. is on a boat now.
6. This is our lunch. (We/I) are hungry.
6. This is our lunch. are hungry.
7. These speakers are loud. (They/It) are expensive.
7. These speakers are loud. are expensive.
8. My grandmother is so sweet. (He/She) is a good person.
8. My grandmother is so sweet. is a good person.
9. My name is Kirk. (He/I) am an English teacher.
9. My name is Kirk. am an English teacher.
10. Bonnie and I are students. (We/She) are busy.
10. Bonnie and I are students. are busy.
11. Tom: ____ I smart?
Bonnie: Yes, you ____.
12. Tom: ____ she an artist?
Bonnie: No, she ____.
13. Tom: ____ they thirsty?
Bonnie: Yes, they ____.
14. Tom: Are ___ a scientist?
Bonnie: No, ____.
15. Tom: ____ we late?
16. Fred isn’t a gymnast. (baseball player)
17. Chloe is quiet. (noisy)
18. Brad and Todd aren’t angry. (funny)
19. Holly and I are coaches. (teachers)
20. You aren’t sleepy. (alert)
21. What is this fruit?
22. How are your grandparents?
23. Who is the teacher?
24. When is lunch?
25. What are those pictures?