Fill in the blanks with the new words. Use each word only one time.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. She _____ , so she did not drive home. She took a taxi.
2. Remembering new vocabulary was the hardest part of learning English in the past, and
it _____ my biggest problem today.
3. I _____ a bike, but someone stole it. Now I have to walk to school.
4. My hair is blond now, but my _____ hair color is brown.
5. Tyree is in the hospital. He is in bad _____.
6. I am just going to wait for him. I know that he will _____ love me.
7. If you need help, please ask a member of the _____. They are here to answer any questions.
8. I don’t think I can eat this dessert! It is a _____ dessert! Will you help me eat it?
9. My car needs a lot of _____ because of the accident last week.
10. The Titanic _____ after it hit ice in the ocean.