Fill in the blanks with the new words. Use each word only one time.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A _____ is a place people can visit and see old things.
2. A big, expensive house is called a _____.
3. _____ make things for houses like tables, doors, and stairs.
4. My grandmother can _____. She always tells us what will happen next.
5. We could not go inside the house because it was _____. It was very dangerous to walk inside.
6. Some people have good _____. Other people have bad luck.
7. My brother is not normal. He is _____.
8. My _____ for being at LSI is to learn how to speak English really well.
9. I told my friend that I didn’t do it, and she _____ me. She isn’t angry at me anymore.
10. I don’t want to meet Tim alone. I am going to meet him in a _____ place.