Let’s do the activity again to see if your answers were correct. Replace the bolded words or expressions with another one we’ve learned this week. Not all words will be used.
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A: Tonight is such a nice evening. Want to go for a walk?
B: Yes, please.
2. A: You look sick. Are you okay?
B: Not really. I think I have a cold caused by being around a lot of kids yesterday.
3. A: Whew! This milk smells really bad. Taste it and tell me what you think. B: No way! It ended a week ago!
4. A: Quit delaying and let’s go!
B: Uh…ok. Just 10 more minutes. I have to uh… uh… wash my… cat.
5. A: You go ahead and go out tonight with your friends. I’m staying home to relax .
B: It’s okay. I can stay in, too. I’m a little tired myself.
6. A: How was the trip to Hawaii?
B: Perfect! It was exactly the fix I needed for the winter sadness I had.
7. A: I am enjoying this movie!
B: I am too, but quit stopping it to check your phone messages.
8. A: Why didn’t you like that restaurant?
B: As a nicety , they should have offered us water when we sat down.
A: It’s 6:30AM. Ready to exercise ?
B: Now? No. Go away and let me sleep.
A: Easy, buddy. You want to slowly train your dog. She can’t learn everything all at once.
B: Ok. I’ll try to be more patient with her.