Fill in the blanks with the correct term or expression. Make sure you use correct grammar.
|to go all out||hangover||to have all the bases covered||to kick back||to propose|
|stomach (be) tied in knots||to throw up||to turn someone down||wasted||low-key|
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. I’m really ready for the test. I .
2. Tom asked Mary to go to the dance, but she him . Poor Tom!
3. Amy was acting really stupid at the party last night. I think she was .
4. Armando to Maria, and she said yes. They’re getting married next year.
5. I shouldn’t have had so much to drink on Saturday. I had a terrible on Sunday.
6. Just before the test, my because I was so nervous.
7. Terri had food-poisoning yesterday. She all afternoon, and then she went to bed at 6:00 p.m.
8. I’m going to and watch a video with my girlfriend tonight. We need a night off from partying.
9. Tony really to impress his date. He bought her flowers and chocolate, took her to an expensive restaurant, and he even wore a suit!
10. The dinner party at Melissa’s place was really because no one
had much energy by the end of the week.